ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Craeg K. Strong" <cstr...@arielpartners.com>
Subject Re: Property Precedence
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 18:17:20 GMT
There have been lots of discussions of this on ant-dev, and we have come
up with
several examples that illustrate both how the rules work and why you
want them
to work that way.

The problem is-- these examples exist only in the ant-dev mailing list
archives.  They
were never turned into real use cases and added to the Ant documentation
set.  Based on
your question (and the fact that when first starting to use Ant, I had
the very same
questions)  perhaps it would be worthwhile to do this.

Thoughts?

--Craeg