ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya A. Kriveshko" <i...@kaon.com>
Subject Re: Patch for optional Cab task.
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 20:00:28 GMT
Sorry. I found another bug in cab task (introduced in rev. 1.10) which
broke it for both windows and non-windows platforms. The change from:
``if(!isWindows) {''
to:
``if(Os.isFamily("windows")) {''
reversed the meaning of the condition. This new patch should incorporate
the fix for this problem as well.

Sorry for not catching the second problem earlier.
--
Ilya

P.S.:
Quesion to ``bodewig'': may anything else be broken because of this?