ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Burton" <bi...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Antifying bash? and now Z-Shell too!
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2001 01:43:40 GMT
Hello Mike,

Thanks for posting this program.  I was able to figure out how to
configure Z-Shell to use it.  Decided to spend time on this instead of the
4.0 only function I mentioned in a prior message as it would be useful to
more people in the short run.

Tested with versions 2.5.03, 3.0.6 and 4.0.4 of zsh.  Other than updating
the comments at the top, only one line of code was added to strip CR's
after each target so it would work with zsh on Cygwin.

Maybe this script could be included in the next release of Ant?

-Bill