ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: [SUBMIT] Record Generation Tasks for VA Java
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2001 13:30:25 GMT
Hi!

Pete: I think you are right - one one hand! Even I, using VAJava from time
to time and taken part in the Ant-VAJava-Plugin development, can't use/test
Pauls stuff, just because we have no CICS here :-) (and no Cobol aswell). On
the other hand it is - IMHO not nice to allow VAJ tasks in the optional.jar,
but no VAJEnterprise tasks...

Anyways: I've got no objections, if Paul wants to open a sourceforge-project
for that :-)

Greetinx,
Chris