ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Distribution bz2s have CRC errors.
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2001 19:39:43 GMT

Hi,
I notice that the bz2s that are made available on
nightly builds have CRC errors.  The underlying
cause is the CBZip2OutputStream that has been recently
added.  If there are n bytes in a bz2 file, in this
case, the n-1, n-2, n-3 and n-4 bytes are not what they
are supposed to be.  I have sent a mail to Keiron -
the original author - asking him to take a look.
I too am looking into it.  It is not a CVS issue this
time.

Either we don't list the bz2 files for downloads
or use the native version to generate, for now, till
this issue is solved.

Thanks,
Magesh