ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Perl filter task vs. filter/filterset/copy task
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:10:33 GMT
Sounds interesting. One thing I have wanted to do for a while is reimplement
filters as a normal InputStream. So you could do something like

FilterOutputStream fos = ..;
//set some values to filter here
fos.setFilterVar( key, value );

FileUtils.copy( new FileInputStream("myfile.txt"), fos );

Then in theory your filter could be any implementation of output stream.
Could your perlfilter work like that ?

--
Cheers,

Pete