ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Ant2] scoping of properties
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2001 07:49:04 GMT
On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 18:42, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> From this thread, it seemed we could agree on most parts

could you summarize?

> - the only
> thing that isn't really clear to me is whether we need things like
> target scope or TaskContainer scope.
>
> Do we have a good use case for target scoped properties?
> TaskContainer scope could be handled by the specific container itself,

depends on how we architect ants container. If we wanted we could easily
block all possibility of tasks implementing scope unlss they wanted to go to
absurd lengths.

--
Cheers,

Pete

The big mistake that men make is that when they turn thirteen or fourteen and
all of a sudden they've reached puberty, they believe that they like women.
Actually, you're just horny. It doesn't mean you like women any more at
twenty-one than you did at ten.                --Jules Feiffer (cartoonist)