ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Smarter Javac
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 22:18:58 GMT
On Tue, 20 Nov 2001 08:46, Craeg K. Strong wrote:
> Interesting. ... just so I understand, some additional examples of
> colorings might be:
>
> a) a command-line option to rmic that controls whether some setup code
> was automatically
>    generated into the stubs from the Interfaces or not

not sure what you mean but it sounds like it.

> b) a parameter to an XSLT transformer that is used to control the width
> of the page margins
>     in the generated HTML files

definetly.

> Case (a) is a hypothetical command-line option to rmic, but one we would
> know in advance.
> Case (b) is something dreamt up by the implementer of the XSLT script,
> that would require
> some way to specify a coloring in the build script.
>
> Is this, generically, what you had in mind?

+100

--
Cheers,

Pete

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the
 point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.
 The happiness of credulity is a cheap and dangerous quality."
        -- George Bernard Shaw