ant-dev mailing list archives

From jeff drost <jeffdr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: custom properties loading task
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 20:58:48 GMT
What if no command line argument is supplied?  I don't plan on providing an
actual file called "${buildconfig}.buildconfig", as ant would expect if the
${buildconfig} property was not defined.

I imaging I could set ${buildconfig} to "default" on a previous line, but that
is fairly hackish.. it would load the file "default.buildconfig" twice (the
second time having no effect).

Jeff