ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject [vote] New Commiter
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:09:50 GMT
Hi,

I would like to nominate "Magesh Umasankar" <umagesh@rediffmail.com> as a
committer for ant-dev. He has inundated us with a plethora of patches over
the last while so it would be great if he could directly apply them. Besides
in a recent mail he said

"Not a day passes nowadays without I thinking
   about what I can do to further improve Ant - at
   least at the task level.  It would be a great
   morale boost to me to make further contributions."

Sounds like prime committer material to me? Sound like that to you ? If so
place your +1s here ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete