ant-dev mailing list archives

From Keiron Liddle <kei...@aftexsw.com>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT] BZip2 and BUnzip2
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:19:23 GMT
Hi Magesh,

Just a follow up.
I had a look at the code on my computer so I could remember what I was up
to. It has been a while since I have done much (there have actually been
very few changes since it was first done in 1997).
I was in the process of trying to separate the sorting mechanism in the
output stream to make it simpler, be up to date with the latest c code and
use less memory. It is far from finished so if I ever finish I will submit
it as a patch.

Thanks,
Keiron.