ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject Re: Antjar and Antlib
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:19:12 GMT
On Mon, 12 Nov 2001 23:18, Conor MacNeill wrote:
> Peter Donald wrote:
> > You agreed that it was a good idea but the implementation sucked - right
> > ? If so -1 implies you will help fix it. As I said last time - feel free
> > to fix it.
> Huh?. Please remove it and commit a more appropriate implementation and
> I will remove my -1. It is your responsibility to fix it, not mine.

err. There was a discussion on general a while back on the meaning of -1. It
was decided that a -1 on concept meant don't do it. A -1 on implementation of
an idea meant I don't like it but I will help help to fix it. This was to
stop people blocking development who weren't willing to help out. I am not
sure of exact date of discussion but it should be available in general

Given that you can either help fix it ... or you can -1 the idea of a
manifest task.

 "Remember, your body is a temple; however, it's also your
 dancehall and bowling alley"   -- Dharma Montgomery

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message