ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Antjar and Antlib
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:28:48 GMT
Hi,

you seem to have committed things that I have already vetoed. For instance I
am sure I -1ed using the name "type" in descriptor. And if it wasn't clear
before -1 on antlib task. Integrate it into taskdef if you want but I
definetly do not want it as a task for reasons already given.

--
Cheers,

Pete

"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." -- Maugham