ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ant not building properly with jikes 1.15
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2001 00:11:29 GMT
--- Steve Loughran <steve_l@iseran.com> wrote:
> I just rebuilt ant (clean, scrubbed everything,), and  now it aint
> working, even on build.xml.. looks like I am encountering some parser
> problem, even on the ant build file itself

Works okay for me -- I only built dist-lite, but that should be prove
enough, yes?  Did you set JAVAC to jikes, so what gets built during
bootstrap is compiled with jikes as well, instead of with javac? If you
didn't, maybe it's the mix of the two that's making things funky for you?

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)