ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <>
Subject Re: JSPC task - JRun support
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 18:10:51 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: <>
To: <>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 09:14
Subject: JSPC task - JRun support

> Anyone working on / considering adding JRun support for the new JSPC
> task? I'm currently using <java /> but the lack of <arg /> accepting
> fileset children, and no file dependency checks are hindering me. I'd
> rather have a proper task, and am willing to help on this one.
> Is there a log of who's working on what?
> Ken.

I think I'm the only person doing stuff on JSPC right now, and it is the
basics of getting jasper to reliably build a tree of jsp pages, bailing out
when things go wrong, doing tests and documenting it, nothing on jrun. Look
for open bugs with JSPC in the title to see my todo list.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message