ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: building/testing
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2001 03:20:12 GMT

Hey, I am getting the same error after I updated:

Testcase: test2(org.apache.tools.ant.types.DescriptionTest)::   FAILED
Multi line description failed expected:<Multi Line
Project Description> but was:<Multi LineProject Description>
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Multi line description failed
expected:<Multi Line
Project Description> but was:<Multi LineProject Description>

I wasnt getting it yesterday, but maybe stuff related to the zip files being
in the way was hiding it. I am running Crimson on java 1.3.1_01 on WinXP;

Does the fact that this test is failing indicate a succesful test? That
somehow, something is breaking?