ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Denis Hennessy" <de...@network365.com>
Subject RE: [SUBMIT] Waitfor task
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:24:35 GMT
It sounds like it should be possible. The idea with waitfor is that
there's a set of sub-elements that define the conditions you are waiting
for. Currently these are:
<http>   Wait for a URL to become available
<socket> Wait for a server to listen on a port
<file>   Wait for a file to exist

I'll have a look at adding an additional <output> condition for
detecting certain text in a text stream based on the reference you sent.
Perhaps something like this:

<waitfor>
    <output text="WebLogic Server started"/>
</waitfor>

I'll have a proper think about it later....

Regards
Denis