ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject XSLs in Ant distrib
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2001 22:00:12 GMT
As suggested by Erik Hatcher it would be nice to change the distrib so that
there is an etc directory with all stylesheets that can be used in Ant
tasks, that is, for now:

ant-update.xsl - update a buildfile from deprecated tasks/attributes to
valid one. Should probably be enhanced since I probably missed a good deal
of them. I just committed it following the idea from Jose Alberto. Change
should be trivial even for someone that is not xsl fluent (note that I'm far
from being a guru in xsl so I assume it should be ok for most people)

- junit*.xsl - used for junit reports.

- mmetrics/maudit.xsl - used for Webgain QA/Metamata Audit/Metrics tasks

- jdepend.xsl - used for JDepend task.

- coverage-frames.xsl - used for JProbe coverage reports.

- log.xsl - Used to look for an XmlLogger output (ie, Ant events)

log.xsl is IMHO a bit rough and many people probably ignore its existence
while it is a nice have for nightly build. I tried to derive a new version,
it is not committed yet but here is an output sample from a complete build
and a failed build.
Let me know what you think.

Stephane