From: Bree_Vanoss@amsinc.com
To: ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 4:05 PM
Subject: Optional Task Submission: Jakarta-Tomcat 4.0 manager webapp tasks

All,

Attached is a zip archive containing a set of task defs that can be used to
interact with the manager webapp that comes with Jakarta-Tomcat 4.0. Included in
the zip are the source files, build.xml, compiled jar, and user manual. Attached
seperately is the "user manual" page similar to other optional tasks that come
with Ant.

I know that these are not very complex taskdefs, but I wanted to contribute them
anyway. The apache license is included in all of the source files.

Bree

 (See attached file: tomcatTaskdefs.zip)(See attached file: tomcatmanager.html)