ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test failures on Head Revision
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:23:05 GMT
On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, Nico Seessle <nico@apache.org> wrote:

> The first one (description) depends on the xml-parser you are
> using.

Tried Crimson 1.1.1 and Xerces-J 1.4.3 and 2.0.0beta2 on Linux, all
three worked fine for me.  BTW "the Sun parser" is *Apache*
Crimson 8-)

> The second test seems to fail because the "golden" file is checked
> in to cvs as ascii, checkout converts lf to crlf and the testcase
> uses only lf and tries to compare these files (just a guess for
> now).

I think we could simply remove the <fixcrlf> tasks from the test
targets.  Conor?

> More "expected" errors are that the IntrospectionHelperTest expects
> "<theDriveWhereYouAreDevelopingOn>:\tmp" to be available, as it sets
> "/tmp" as the basedir.

Does it have to be "available"?  I'll look into that.

> revealed that my system only need 1993msecs to sleep 2secs :-) Don't
> know why :-(

Steve would say "some computers are faster than others" 8-)  Should be
fixed in CVS.

Stefan