ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:10:50 GMT
On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Peter Donald <> wrote:

> precisely why I was asking the group. I looked at the code and it
> looks a-ok.  Why the cornerstone build files started breaking after
> the change I dunno ;/

I will see whether I can find some time to put all things together to
even try to build cornerstone with current Ant - would checking out
jakarta-avalon and jakarta-avalon-cornerstone and then (locally)
replacing ant.jar in jakarta-avalon suffice to see it break?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message