ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: Can't unsubscribe
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2001 00:07:07 GMT
Chris,

You should check the address on which you are actually receiving messages
(look in the headers of this message). Here are the relevant sections of the
Welcome message

for example "john@host.domain", just add a hyphen and your
<ant-dev-subscribe-john=host.domain@jakarta.apache.org>

ant-dev-owner@jakarta.apache.org. Please be patient, my owner is a