ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: Why is TaskdefsTest not in a normal ant build?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 06:26:10 GMT
I would like to reorg the TaskdefsTest class anyway. I would rename it
BuildfileTest, being a test which uses a build file since there are a number
of tests, particularly datatype tests that are not taskdefs, as such. This
would clean up some package dependencies too.

+1 on making it available but keeping it separate.

Conor