ant-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Dawson <tdaw...@wamnet.com>
Subject anyone planning a JavaOne 2002 session or bof?
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2001 16:18:47 GMT
I was pretty disappointed last June when there were no sessions or BOFs for
Ant. Is anybody out there planning one this year? If not, I will propose
one, but I'm certain there are many others more qualified than myself. (such
as one of the committers)

I'm thinking a general conference session on what Ant is and how to use it
would be good for a lot of JavaOne attendees, especially those who are using
third party tools, or (gasp) still using make. Unless Ant 2.0 is farther
down the road than it is, I would think discussion of Ant 2.0 might be
better for a BOF.

Anyway, please post a reply if you are planning something -- I want to make
sure something is submitted in time (deadline is Sept 30) but I don't want
to duplicate the effort.

Thanks,

Tim