ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <>
Subject build breakages
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:56:11 GMT
Stephane Bailliez wrote:

> [...]

There are a few breakages arising from the recent code cleanup.

Check here

the import required for XSLProcessor and XSLStylesheet has been removed.
(We could just kill this class, I think since, IIRC, we deprecated it in

Similarly there are breakages in the VAJ classes, FTP, Telnet and
StarTeam tasks.

I'm not sure the cause - I suspect that these are from classes you don't
have on your box and which were imported using .* style imports. I can
work with you to clear these up but you may want to have a go while I'm

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message