ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject build breakages
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:56:11 GMT
Stephane Bailliez wrote:

> [...]

Stephane,

There are a few breakages arising from the recent code cleanup.

Check here
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/XslpLiaison.java.diff?r1=1.6&r2=1.7&diff_format=h

the import required for XSLProcessor and XSLStylesheet has been removed.
(We could just kill this class, I think since, IIRC, we deprecated it in
1.4.

Similarly there are breakages in the VAJ classes, FTP, Telnet and
StarTeam tasks.

I'm not sure the cause - I suspect that these are from classes you don't
have on your box and which were imported using .* style imports. I can
work with you to clear these up but you may want to have a go while I'm
offline.

Conor