ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: doubt in ANT tool for handling Java task..
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:55:51 GMT
KAMALAKANNAN wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> i'm using Ant tool for compiling and building my EJB .jar files..
>
> i'm having some problems when i try to use the Java task..
>
> for e.g, the command which i would like to execute is :
>
> java weblogic.ejbc <source.jar> <destination.jar>..
>
> i tried to specify in the following way in my build.xml file..
>
> <java classname="weblogic.ejbc">
>   <arg line="<source.jar> <destination.jar>">
> </java>
>
> but, it doesn't work.. could u please specify how i should specify this
> in my xml file..

Kamal,

You aren't giving much information there. "but, it doesn't work" What
happens? (didn't do what you expected, crashed, rebooted, etc). Maybe it
is an Ant problem, maybe it is an ejbc problem, maybe your jars are
hosed, maybe you really typed in <source.jar>. I really can't say.

Have a read here
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/problems.html
for some tips on how you can either solve the problem yourself or give
us more information to solve the problem with you.

Also, this message should be sent to ant-user and not ant-dev - it has
nothing to do with developing Ant and everything to do with using Ant.

Cheers
Conor