ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Albrecht, Matt" <matt.albre...@zilliant.com>
Subject RE: [Ant2] Tasks as siblings of <target>
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2001 16:05:32 GMT

I don't mean to butt in here, as I'm not a committer and rather new to the
list, but through my hacking of the code I discovered that one could, with
relative ease, extend the TaskAdapter to allow it to also encapsulate
DataTypes (by not forcing the execute method in the underlying object).
It's then another simple extention to the UnknownElement class to attempt to
create a DataType if the Task creation fails.

> Jose Alberto

Matt Albrecht