ant-dev mailing list archives

From Mark <m...@transvirtual.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: something to think about
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:07:34 GMT
this is totally inappropriate for this forum.

knock it off.

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 01:11:00PM -0700, Craig Campbell wrote:
.Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:03:33 -0700
.From: "Anne McArthur" <amcarthu@nuskin.com>
.To: <Kimmsayer@aol.com>,<snkmac@aol.com>, <amber.wilson@bigplanet.net>,
.	<andrea.allred@bigplanet.net>,
.	<christopher.nelson@bigplanet.net>,
.	<garret.brinkerhoff@bigplanet.net>,
.	<kevin.hansen@bigplanet.net>, <leah.veater@bigplanet.net>,
.	<sally.fuller@bigplanet.net>, <David.Stuart@emergent-IT.com>,
.	<max.t.mcarthur@faa.gov>, <ebowley@hotmail.com>,
.	<shanbrink@hotmail.com>, <aunal@MontereyPlazaHotel.com>,
.	<ccampbell@novell.com>, "Erin Nuttal" <enuttal@nuskin.com>
.Subject: something to think about
.
.Finally, The Truth on National TV
.
.Billy Graham's daughter was being interviewed on the Early Show and Jane
.Clayson asked her "How could God let something like this happen?" And Anne
.Graham gave an extremely profound and insightful response.  She said, "I
.believe that God is deeply saddened by this, just as we are, but for years
.we've been telling God to get out of our schools, to get out of our
.government and to get out of our lives. And being the gentleman that He is,
.I believe that He has calmly backed out. How can we expect God to give us
.His blessing and His protection if we demand that He leave us alone?"

--
  Mark Garey                            Tel:     (415) 243-4055 x1023
  Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.,      Fax:     (415) 243-4056