ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Second problem with exec and jdk 1.3.1_01
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:55:11 GMT
--- Conor MacNeill <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au> wrote:
> Alternatively, you could create a symbolic link on Unix from jidl.exe
> to jidl. Pretty distasteful but it would work, I guess.

As another alternative, if you're running 1.4, you can use <condition> to
set the value for a ${jidl} to reference in your <exec>'s "executable"
attribute. Eg:
    <condition property="jidl" value="jidl.exe">
      <os family="windows" />
    </condition>
    <condition property="jidl" value="jidl">
      <os family="unix" />
    </condition>

(P.S. Usage-type questions should be sent to ant-user rather than
ant-dev.)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)