ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Inger <ma...@sedonacorp.com>
Subject Re: Optional Task Submission: Jakarta-Tomcat 4.0 manager webapp tasks
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:54:05 GMT
i have set up a sourceforge project "ant-contrib".  As of yet,
i have not had the time to work on it, as i've been busy with
wedding planning and so forth, but in the next few weeks, i should
have time to get it up and running.  i'll be back with more later.
I don't know if this helps you, but it's just going to be a repository
for ant tasks that various people have written (including myself).

--
Matt Inger (matt.inger@sedonacorp.com)
Sedona Corporation