ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject [SUBMIT] Fix for Bug# 3955 w/ test cases
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 21:34:16 GMT
This was trickier than I thought it would be to fix because the code for the
default logic is in three places for each type supported (int, String,
date).   But I've fixed the particular bug reported including the other two
types, and hopefully have not introduced any new ones.   Thanks to Levi's
test case I was quickly able to add what I needed there to identify the bug
and verify it had been fixed with my changes.   Given that the code is a bit
convoluted, more test cases should probably be added to verify that its all
working properly.

Levi - I adjusted your PropertyFileTest code to use the 'optional'
subdirectory for the build and properties files.   I'm guessing from your
comments that you are going to refactor this task even further.

This is a very valuable task, and one that I feel should be moved to a
built-in task eventually.

Let me know if there are any questions/issues with this submission.

    Erik