ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <j_a_fernan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Ant2] Tasks as siblings of <target>
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2001 20:00:05 GMT
From: "Tim Dawson" <tdawson@wamnet.com>

> Let's try another vote proposal.  Jose - do you want to write up what you
> did or should I resurrect the old proposal?

The patch I posted contained manual pages describing how to use it the two tasks

 - <antlib> for loading a library (http://www.geocities.com/j_a_fernandez/ant/antlib.html)

 - <antjar> for packaging the library (http://www.geocities.com/j_a_fernandez/ant/antjar.html)

You can take a look in the URLs above for only versions of the ducumentation. And of course
we can make changes to take into account our latest discussion.

Notice that my patch does not cover replacing how the core tasks get loaded, it provides all
the
needed infrastructure ("oncurrent" attribute) but not the connection itself. That I left for
a separate patch.

Jose Alberto