Greetings,

I am curious about the status of the gui interface to ant - antidote?  I have been developing an automated build environment for serveral months before I was introduced to Ant.  The goal of my build envirnoment was to help the "non-developer" build and maintain modules written by others.  In other words make it visual.  I have enjoyed Ant thouroghly and was investigating incorporating it into my application.  That is when I found out about Antidote.  However, I have noticed that it has not been updated recently.  Is there a way that I can work with the engineers to help move it along?

Thanks,

Craig Campbell
Software Engineer
Phone: 801-861-5343
Email: ccampbell@novell.com
Novell, Inc., the leading provider of Net services software
www.novell.com