ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig Campbell" <CCAMPB...@novell.com>
Subject status on antidote
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 17:18:20 GMT
Greetings,

I am curious about the status of the gui interface to ant - antidote?  I have been developing
an automated build environment for serveral months before I was introduced to Ant.  The goal
of my build envirnoment was to help the "non-developer" build and maintain modules written
by others.  In other words make it visual.  I have enjoyed Ant thouroghly and was investigating
incorporating it into my application.  That is when I found out about Antidote.  However,
I have noticed that it has not been updated recently.  Is there a way that I can work with
the engineers to help move it along?

Thanks,

Craig Campbell
Software Engineer
Phone: 801-861-5343
Email: ccampbell@novell.com
Novell, Inc., the leading provider of Net services software
www.novell.com