ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: Link to 1.4 release on jakarta.apache.org/binindex.html ?
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 23:16:13 GMT
Craeg,

I have to submit a patch to get that to happen. Right now my dev machine is
in a large number of small pieces, so it will take me a few days to get
around to it.

With regard to another release, I'm not sure. The broken images can be fixed
and the 1.4 release rebuilt since there is no functionality changes. The
other bugs could be fixed in a 1.4.1 release. We haven't done such point
releases in the past but I see no problem with doing that. The alternative
would be to live with them until and if there is a 1.5 release. At the
moment, I'm inclined to go for a 1.4.1 release, but we should certainly wait
for more bug reports before we move on that.

Thoughts?

Conor