ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jones" <kev...@develop.com>
Subject RE: Weird Ant behaviour
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2001 07:11:13 GMT
So I can't have Ant build files that target both Ant 1.4 and Ant 1.3?

> Ant 1.3 - it is not weird, but expected behaviour.

Obviously it wasn't expected ;-)

This seems like a feature that would be nice to have. I know that an XML
parser needs to parse the entire file, but Ant could create a 'build' tree
of only those targets that it needs for this run and fully check only those.

That would be more efficient too,

Kevin Jones
Developmentor
www.develop.com