ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Ural, Tim" <Tim.U...@morganstanley.com>
Subject RE: Anonymous CVS
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 15:42:26 GMT

How goes it big guy? Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner....it has
been brutal in the office. Let's hit some balls at McInnis soon!

Tim

Timothy C. Ural
Manager, Software Configuration Management
301 Howard Street, 4th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
Phone (415) 344-9096
Cell (415) 609-8409
tim.ural@morganstanley.com
http://www.msdwonline.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Eddie Bernard [mailto:ebernard@digitalthink.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 2:27 PM
To: 'ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org'; 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Anonymous CVS

Has anyone else experienced this problem lately with anon CVS access?

% cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login
% cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic checkout
jakarta-ant-antidote
cvs checkout: in directory jakarta-ant-antidote:
cvs checkout: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or directory
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot write <CVS/Template file>: No such file or
directory

This is my firt attempt in a long time accessing the CVS repositories, so
maybe it's operator error on my part.  But I do seem to recall that this was
all I had to do -- am I wrong?