ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant 1.4.1 Release
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 17:14:37 GMT
On 9/26/01 11:23 AM, "Stefan Bodewig" <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Conor MacNeill <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>> I think enough time has passed for us to put together the 1.4.1
>> release.
>
> +1
>
>> The other is the uptodate/mapper issue. I'm not really across that
>> one so I hope Stefan can address it.
>
> I cannot promise anything, will take a look at it tomorrow unless
> something else gets a higher priority tonight.
>
>> Any others.

Is there any chance that the <sql> task that allows filesets be backported
for the 1.4.1 release? I'm not sure if it's backward compatible with what's
in 1.4 but I'll do the leg work if it's possible to get it in. I need the
functionality for the Turbine Developer's Kit and if it is at all possible I
would like to strictly use a release. For now I've copied the task from the
1.5 tree into the TDK structure so that I can use the <fileset> option of
the <sql> task but I would prefer not to do this.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org