ant-dev mailing list archives

From "CORBETT, David" <>
Subject Bug Id 3219 - pvcs task does not create folders
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 06:06:26 GMT
FYI. I have posted comments against Bug Id 3219 giving what I believe is the
cause of the problem and it's resolution:

The createFolders(File) method in needs to also recognise and
process lines (in Windows) that use a drive mapping rather than a UNC name.

"V:\SML PVCS Projects D to

So the section of code that decides whether to continue processing the line
should look something like this:

            if(line.startsWith("\"\\") ||
               line.startsWith("\"/") ||
               (line.length() > 3 &&
                line.startsWith("\"") &&
                Character.isLetter(line.charAt(1)) &&
                String.valueOf(line.charAt(2)).equals(":") &&
                )) {

I compiled this code and put it into my copy of the
jakarta-ant-1.4-optional.jar and all the required directories were created
before the GETs were performed.

> David Corbett
> I.T. Customer & Distribution Systems, Suncorp-Metway Ltd
> Email:

The contents of this message are the views of the Author and
do not necessarily reflect the views of SUNCORP METWAY LTD.
ABN 66 010 831 722

View raw message