ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Roig, Jose" <jose.r...@csfb.com>
Subject RE: Ant 1.4.1 Release
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 16:24:00 GMT
unsubscribe

-----Original Message-----
From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:conor@cortexebusiness.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 12:06 PM
To: ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ant 1.4.1 Release

Peter Donald wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Sep 2001 00:44, Conor MacNeill wrote:
>
>>I think enough time has passed for us to put together the 1.4.1 release.
>>I propose to build a candidate in about 24 hours time. There are two
>>outstanding patches I am aware of. One is the case insensitive patch.
>>That looks OK and I think it can go ahead. The other is the
>>uptodate/mapper issue. I'm not really across that one so I hope Stefan
>>can address it.
>>
>>Any others.
>>

> Did you reflect the "antcall not inheriting system properties" bug fixed
in
> HEAD into 1.4 branch ?

Thanks for reminding me. I'll take care of that for the build.

Conor

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.