ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay Glanville" <dic...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release 1.4
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 14:32:06 GMT
Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems with the images?
- When unzipping the jakarta-ant-1.4-bin.zip file on WinNT, it extracts
fine, but all the logos in the /docs/images won't open in a standard Windows
graphics viewer (Microsoft PhotoEditor, Microsoft InternetExplorer 5.5,
Netscape 4.7).

The link I'm using isn't the one stated below, but this one:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-ant/release/v1.4/bin

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:conor@cortexebusiness.com.au]
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2001 11:10 AM
To: ant-dev
Subject: [VOTE] Release 1.4

Committers,

I'm calling a vote to proceed with the release of Ant 1.4. CVS has been
tagged with ANT_14. A release candidate build is available here
http://jakarta.apache.org/~conor/v1.4/

Please give it a sanity test. If you think this build is suitable to be
adopted as the 1.4 release then please reply with a +1.

Here is my +1

Conor