ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Ant 1.4.1 Release
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:44:47 GMT
I think enough time has passed for us to put together the 1.4.1 release.
I propose to build a candidate in about 24 hours time. There are two
outstanding patches I am aware of. One is the case insensitive patch.
That looks OK and I think it can go ahead. The other is the
uptodate/mapper issue. I'm not really across that one so I hope Stefan
can address it.

Any others.

Once the build is up, I think we can wait about a week for problems to
be reported. There are not taht many changes with respect to Ant 1.4.
I'll also merge the changes into the main branch for Gump testing.

Let me know if there are any issues, other bugs, etc.

Conor