ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Burton" <bi...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Anyone have a task that will wait until a weblogic server has started?
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:48:51 GMT
Hello,

To wait for WebLogic (or other process to start), you could write a task
that added itself as a BuildListener watching the output for some known
text.  If I recall correctly, someone wrote something like this a few
months back.

After looking through the archives for and-dev and ant-user, I found this
posting http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=98080266224597&w=2 on a
<waitforlogevent> task which appears to do exactly the above.

-Bill