ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Woehr <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Re: conditional logic and making it nicely extensible
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 14:57:47 GMT
Matt Denner wrote:

> but thanks, that has given me an insight into the mentality of an Ant
> project writer ;)  i guess nobody is maintaining a FAQ with these useful
> tips in it?

This will give you a lot about the Theology of ant.:

     http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/ant2/requested-features.txt

As for a FAQ, the manual is pretty good. Though I think the manual should
include something like the example I gave you of a conditional call.

--
Jack J. Woehr     # "I never worry that all hell will break loose.
Senior Consultant #  I worry that half hell will break loose, which