ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant 1.4.1 Release
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 15:41:23 GMT

Conor:
I have submitted patches for the follwing bugs.

368  - Case Sensitive Filenames Issue (Conor)
3568 - Target File checked to see if it already represents an absolute path (Stefan - this
requires your attention)

2522 - Cab options tokenized
3024 - Distinguish between multiple files in mail
3552 - perforce: p4change task accepts comments with slashes now
3836 - Mail ask allows port specification
1849 - Original Idea by Phil Hanna - ant.bat and ANT_HOME
1550 - delete task not to follow symlinks

Will you please commit them in time for Ant 1.4.1?

Thanks,
Magesh