ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant.bat question (Batch file related)
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 04:53:16 GMT
Hi,

from the looks of things you are making life difficult for yourself. I would
recomend you just use the standard ant scripts and create classpath inside
your build.xml file. Then you could easily read in build.properties and
locating all your classpath stuff inside your script will probably make your
builds much easier to maintain.

--
Cheers,

Pete

 The fact that nobody understands you doesn't
 mean you're an artist.