ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Task for older versions of PVCS?
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2001 22:25:29 GMT
On Sat, 22 Sep 2001 08:04, Kevin McConville wrote:
> I have created a task for Intersolv's PVCS 5.3 (before Merant). I'd be
> happy to contribute it to the group but I'm very reluctant to submit a task
> for an obsolete version control system.
>
> The current Ant PVCS task is for version 6.5 and above and not compatible
> with 5.3. Version 5.3 is more fundamental that the 6.5 version. 5.3 has no
> pcli program and no concept of workspace.
>
> Please let me know if there is any interest.

I don't know/use pvcs so I am not sure how useful this is but I assume some
people still use it so.... However feel free to send the files to list. That
way they are kept in the mail archive shoulld anyone need them ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

you've made a dangerous leap right over common
sense, like some kind of metaphysical Evil Knievel