ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TASK SUBMISSION: jspc and projectdependencies
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2001 08:28:03 GMT
On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:34, Matthew Watson wrote:
> Peter Donald wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > jspc task sounds useful and has been requested lots. Often the best way
> > to get something into ant is just to make lots and lots of noise ;) It is
> > possible that none of the committers would use it and thus are hesitant
> > to commit ;)
>
> Something like:
> Subject: EXTREMELY HIGHLY DESIRED TASK SUBMITTED!!!!
>
> ;-)

Works for me ;)

> > Would you mind submitting it again. (I fubarred my local archives not
> > long ago).
>
> It is in the archive, or have a look here:
> http://www.i3sp.com/ant/jspc - the tgz has everything in it.

Okay looks good. I put it in the ant.taskdefs.optional.jsp package though
along with the wljpsc task. (Eventually this would hopefully be deprecated in
favour of generic jspc task).

Could you check it out and make sure I didn't stuff anything up ? ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

|  I thought there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence.  |
|      There's a knob called "brightness", but it doesn't work.       |