ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TASK SUBMISSION: jspc and projectdependencies
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2001 04:43:54 GMT
Hi,

jspc task sounds useful and has been requested lots. Often the best way to
get something into ant is just to make lots and lots of noise ;) It is
possible that none of the committers would use it and thus are hesitant to
commit ;)

Would you mind submitting it again. (I fubarred my local archives not long
ago).

--
Cheers,

Pete

"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out,
but that is not the reason we are doing it" -- Richard Feynman