ant-dev mailing list archives

From X P <xmlprogram...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to get pass circular dependency with jikes
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 13:38:45 GMT
All,

I need help on using jikes with Ant.  I had a problem
of compiling my projects using jikes when there's
circular dependency there.  If I use the default
compiler (which comes from JDK1.3), my projects got
compiled correctly. I even added the following line
next to where I specify the compiler:

<property name="build.compiler.fulldepend"
value="true"/>

Anybody has any idea?  Thanks in advance.

-- XP

P.S. When I use jikes to compile a simple project (20
files and no circular dependency), it worked.  Well of
cause, everything mentioned above is with apache ant project.